CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Ramadhan & Syawal Promotion

OK, since I was totally bz with work and my studies.. there hardly any time to plan anything for Renjis.. a little bit dissappointed in deed..

Nevertheless, due to a collaboration between me and a friend.. I now proudly present to you the Ramadhan/Syawal 2008 Promotion - Chocolate Dates.


These Chocolate Dates can last up to 2-3 months in a dry, room temperature. Suitable for Berbuka Puasa or even as part of your collection of Kuih Muih during Aidilfitri celebration in October. The kids would love the taste!


Price - 1 pack of 30-32 pieces (depending on size of the dates) = RM15 only

To order : (i) drop me a line at fatin.tareh@gmail.com OR (ii) sms me at 012 661 8704

Self pick up or delivery (subject to minimal charges)


Thanks y'all!

0 comments: